domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

UNIT 4 TASK



UNIT 4 OPPORTUNITIES


GRAMMAR


Predictions: will, may, might, could

Future forms: present continuous, will, going to



VOCABULARY

Job and work education



Wordbuilding: phrasal verbs



Pay and benefits



Job requirements



REAL LIFE (FUNCTIONS)

Making and responding to requests



PRONUNCIATION

Weak and strong: Auxiliary verbs



LISTENING

Three young women talking about their future.

READING

An article about India’s new superhighway
An article about the economic boom in China

CRITICAL THINKING

Arguments

SPEAKING

Predictions, planning your work, pay and conditions

WRITING

Text type: a cover letter

Writing skill: formal style

Dear Ms. Huges,
I am writing in reply to your advertisement in the Daily News. I have recently graduated in Sport administration from Norwich University. I have experience in admiistration center.

I consider myself to be reliable, punctual and well organized. As part of my job I was responsable for ordering new equipment.

I am avaible my resume for an interview at any time and can start work inmediatly.

I am enclosing my resume that gives full details my qualifications and experience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely.

Rose Torres

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario