domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

UNIT 1 TASK


GRAMMAR:

Simple present and present continuous


Statives verbs question forms




VOCABULARY:

Time expressions feelings and personal states
The roles we play wordbuilding: activity → person

ANTROPOLOGIST
COMPETITOR
MENTOR
RESERCHER
ATHLETE
CONTESTANT
OPPONENT
SCIENTIST
BIOLOGIST
FRIEND
PARENT
TEACHER
COLLEAGUE
MANAGER
PRIMATOLOGIST

REAL LIFE (FUNCTION)

Opening and closing conversations

Opening conversations


May I introduce myself?
Alow me introduce myself?
Hi, how are you? I'm... 
It's a pleasure tomeet you.
Nice meeting you

Closing conversations


Thanks for your time.
It's been good talking to you. 
Let me give me your card.
Let's stay in touch
Why don't I give you my card?
How about meeting again?


PRONUNCIATION:
Questions
Short questions

LISTENING:
Two people doing a quiz about colors and their meaning

READING:
An article about how we use color an article about the color red

CRITICAL THINKING

Conclusion

The color red is only an important factor when there is very little difference inthe athletes' skill. 

SPEAKING:

Routines and leisure activities personal questions the roles we play

COOK A MEAL
DECORATE YOUR HOUSE
DRESS UP
GO ONLINE
GO OUT WITH FRIENDS
GO SHOPPING
GO TO EVENING CLASSES
GO TO AN EXERCISE CLASS
LEARN A NEW SKILL
MAKE SOMETHING WITH YOUR HANDS
READ A NEW BOOK
SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY 

WRITING:

Text type: a website profile writing skill: criteria for writing

Write a website profile to promote your business  



1 comentario: