domingo, 22 de enero de 2017

UNIT 3 TASK


UNIT 3 WATER


GRAMMAR
Simple past and past continuous 




Past perfect




VOCABULARY
Water and recreation

Activities: 

DIVING
FISHING
JET-SKIING
KAYAKING
RAFTING
ROWING 
SAILING
SNORKELING
SURFING
SWIMMING 
WATER-SKIING
WINDSURFING 

Places: 

LAKE
MARINA
OCEAN
POOL
RESERVOIR
RIVER
SEA
STREAM
WATERFALL

Wordbuilding: adverbs

Most adjectives are formed by adding -ly to adjectives. 
Some adverbs and adjectives are the same.
quick (adjective) -- quickly (adverb)
fast (adjective) = fast (adverb) 

Word focus: get

I entered the pool = Get into
The weather dindn't improve = Get worse
I couldn't reach the shore = Get to the shore
I wasn't moving awards= Get any clausure
We receive so much from nature = Get 
I'd escaped from that dangerous situation = Got in out 


REAL LIFE (FUNCTIONS)
Telling stories

Beginning a story: 

Did I ever tell you about? 
I remember once... 
A coupe of year ago.
You'll never belive what happened once 

Saying what happened:

After we saw...
After a few days... 
A couple of week later 
One day
All of a sudden 
Suddenly
Inmediatly 
Then 
The next thing was 
While I was 
During the night   


PRONUNCIATION
Was – were


LISTENING
Two people talking about what happened next


READING
An interview about underwater discoveries an article about an unforgettable experience.


CRITICAL THINKING
Reading between the lines.

When you read an article you have to analize the context. 


SPEAKING
The first time puzles it happened to me


WRITING


Text type: a blog post writing skill: interesting language

Write a first draft of a blogpost about your weekend

A wonderful adventure on weekend!



A couple of year ago my husband and me decided to go an adventure trip. We were on vacation in Puyo, We meet foreign people, they had practiced rafting before.

When we arrived near a river I felt very nervous however I wanted to try rafting. Our instructor told us some instructions and inmediatly we entered the river.



I had never practiced extreme sport, but I loved it!! I practiced rafting, canoying and canopy the same day. I’ll never forget that experience.












                                                                                                                                     






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario