sábado, 21 de enero de 2017

Personal Information.








Hi, everybody!!   😊✌

My name is Martha Navarrete, I'm 35 years old, I have a lovely family and I'm grateful to God for having them.  I am computer teacher for children and I also teach English in Bachillerato at Sagrada Familia School. I have a Master degree in curricular design at Guayaquil University. I have a short time living in Guayaquil before I lived in Santa Elena for 8 years.


It is important to prepare constantly  for me, I want to be a Educational researcher and my dreams are: to publish a lot of scientific articles in a journal and to obtein a PHd. grades so I'm studying English because the most of publications are in this language and I have to prepare for reading it.


What am I like? I think I am positive, Friendly and a little  bit shy, however I really want to make a difference in the educational area. I think the best teachers inpire the best students. J

1 comentario: